Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Comics Arts Brooklyn this weekend!




To mark the "official" launch date of Trashed, I'll be a featured guest at the Comics Art Brooklyn fest this Sat. and Sun. 

Sat. is the expo, from 11 am to 7 pm. I'll be at the Desert Island Comics table pretty much all day. Look for my 8-foot-tall Joey Ramone banner. It's easy to spot. This is my only scheduled signing in NYC (I had an earlier one at Book Expo), so don't squander the opportunity. It's a fabulous show anyways. Well worth spending the day there.

Sun. the fest moves to a nearby location for seminars and talks. I'll be interviewed by comics scholar Karen Green of Columbia University at 4 pm. There'll be lots of visuals, including (ugh) rare early work that I seldom pull out of the flat files. 

I'm really looking forward to this show. Don't miss it!